Saturday, February 6, 2016

I'm Back

I am in the process of reactivating my blog that I started a few years back. Over time and other pursuits I let this blog fall by the wayside but feel there is much to add and share. 

I hope you visit my blog often for my intent is to try and add new stories and tales along with my photos as time allows. You will notice some post contain dates that go back but the photos and write up are still relevant today. 

In the blog under my Favorite Links over in the sidebar is a list of shops that my wife and I have on Etsy. The shops contain all types of unique gifts of art, cards, bookmarks, and of course my photography. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised to find such a neat array of unusual gifts of fine lasting quality all in one place.

I encourage you to send me feedback in the comment section located at the end of each post. Maybe you have a topic regarding our natural environment that you would like me to dedicate a post to.

You may also sign up to receive my blog by email every time I add something new. I am open for any ideas you may have. Any unusual stories you may have regarding nature please submit them and maybe we can share them with our readers in the side column Chips from the Beaver Tree.  I ask every one to be polite with any of their feed back.

This site is a work in progress so please keep checking in. Enjoy all the photos and the tales associated with many of them 

Thank you
Dave

No comments: